How to access and book Professional Services via your Studio Designer dashboard.
Studio Designer offers customized support to meet your business needs. These Professional Services by clicking here.
1. From here, you can learn more about each of the services we offer, pricing, and the accompanying forms to submit a new service request.
2. Submit form: once you've selected your desired service, click Sign up to access the new service request form. When filling out new service request forms, it's important to include as much information as possible about the request. Mock ups of custom forms/reports, as well as CSV files containing data for entry/imports are necessary for us to be able to provide a quote.
3. Consultation (as needed): after you submit the form, you'll receive a confirmation email to verify that we've received your request. Please allow our team 48 business hours to review the request before we reach out. In some instances, a free consultation phone call may be necessary to clarify the service before work can begin.
4. Approve and pay proposal: a proposal with a detailed description of the service, along with the required deposit requested, will be sent to you for approval. Once your approval and payment is received, the service will be scheduled.
5. Communicate: throughout the process, our team will stay in contact with you regarding progress updates, as well as any changes to the scheduled service including reschedules, roadblocks, or clarifying questions. If the service requires additional billed hours, this will be communicated to you and we will send this updated amount via proposal. Approval is required, but payment is not required until the service is fully completed and an invoice is sent.
6. Service completion: once the service has been carried out, you'll receive an invoice for your records. If additional charges were incurred during the process, payment is to be made on that invoice as well. Any balances must be paid within seven (7) days of invoice receipt.