What is Admin or Administrator permission status and how do I turn it off or on for an employee?
- The Administrator or Admin permission allows a user access to all company and accounting settings.
- The option is controlled by the 'Employee Permission' check mark found in your employee permission settings.
- To change this, go to:
2. 'My Employees'
3. Click the 'Edit' action for the correct employee;
4. Click 'Permissions' in the upper left.
5. Check or Uncheck 'Employee Permissions'
(Checking this permission will allow Administrator or Admin access to Studio Designer.)
- For more on employee permission settings, please click here: