- Knowledge Base
- Getting Started
- Advanced Topics
Stripe and Payroc
Onboarding for New Users
Studio Designer Account
About Studio Designer
Advanced Topics: Administrators
A basic lists of the advanced topics for administrators of Studio Designer.
Whether a large firm or a small firm, individuals assigned to maintain Studio Designer will want to familiarize themselves with these aspects at some point.
When you're ready to start thinking about customizing and setting up more defaults to make more happen automatically this is the place to be.
- My Account:
- Add / Remove Users and see the current listing of users and their license plan.
- Billing: Your subscription information, Studio Designer billing history and payment methods.
- Check Updates:
- Keep up with the most recent improvements and bug fixes that have been made to Studio Designer.
- Creating Custom Reports and Forms:
- Learn how to create and save custom reports that fit you needs.
- Create form templates or upload templates.
- Many more customizable options, search the knowledge base for in depth articles.
- Employee Groups:
- Create employee groups to help with time billing rates for your clients.
- Address Types:
- Additional Address Types can be used and even created for filtering and reporting purposes.
- Learn about ways to mass update inactive items and inventory.
- Studio Designer is an application based in the English language, however standard text can be converted to another language as required.