Stripe and Payroc
Onboarding for New Users
Studio Designer Account
About Studio Designer
Building Inventory with Multiple Components
Sometimes there may be more than one component to an inventory item. When this is the case, you will create an item for each component.Step 1. Select the Inventory ID for the master inventory record.
Step 2. Change the vendor to reflect the correct vendor for the applicable component.
Step 3. Edit the purchase cost to reflect the cost of the component being ordered.
Step 4. Remove the checkmark within the Primary box beside the purchase cost of the component.
Step 5. Return to the item list and create an order for the component.
Primary: If Primary is checked, the quantities are increased for the inventory selected on the item tab.
Example: To build a sofa you might need two or more items.
1. Create an item for the sofa.
- Vendor and description will most likely keep the information that auto-fills from the Inventory ID.
- Update the purchase cost to reflect the amount due for the sofa (frame only).
- Leave Primary checked.
2. Create an item for the fabric.
- Update the vendor to reflect the fabric vendor.
- Update the descriptions to reflect the fabric details.
- Update the purchase cost to reflect the costs of the fabric.
- Remove the checkmark from Primary.
To learn more about purchasing inventory, click here.