Quick jump to a section:
Address Codes 1 & 2:
Address Codes will allow you to add extra details pertaining to the address that is not described in address types. You can make these anything that you want. For example, if you know this is an address that is in the city you could make an address code called “City” so that you know this address is associated with being in the city.
Address type describes the kind of address you are dealing with. For example is this a client address, manufacturer or a “Ship To” address? Here you can add as many types of address types into Studio Designer as you would like to. You just need to select “+ New Address Type” in the upper right-hand corner.
This describes what kind of payment you are dealing with. For example, is this a Cash Payment? Check, or Credit Card? Here you are able to add as many types of payment into Studio Designer as you would like to.
Terms control how you will conduct business with a client or vendor
Some Terms come preloaded into Studio Designer for your convenience:
- 50% Deposit = Means client will pay a 50% deposit, You will pay vendor 50% deposit
- Net 30 = Mean client has 30 days from the date of the invoice to pay the balance
- Open Account = Client has an indefinite amount of time to pay the balance
- Proforma = 100% deposit is required by the client or by the vendor
You are able to add more terms into Studio Designer by selecting “+ New Term” in the upper right-hand corner.
Use the following Definitions when adding your own terms:
- Deposit % = How much of a deposit you will collect from a client or pay to a vendor
- Discount % = How much of a discount is given when working with a client or vendor
- Net Days = How many days a client has to pay their invoice or you have to pay a vendor. Usually 30 and 60 days.
- Discount Days = # of days a client has to pay or you have to pay a vendor in order to receive a discount
Here you are able to import an Address list of clients. You need to have your exported address list saved as a .CSV file and you will be able to import into Studio Designer. You need to go to the "Import Clients" section and select your .CSV file to upload. Next, you choose if this is an address, contact, inventory, or product. Then you can also choose the date formatting and select "Import". All of your Addresses and Contacts will be imported into your account.