Studio Designer Account
This article will walk you through the basic steps to create a proposal.
Once you have created an item or group of items you wish to propose to a client, follow these simple steps to get started.
From the navigation bar:
- Select “Projects”
- Select “Items”
Filter the Item results for the "Client/Project" you wish to create a Proposal for:
- Select the 'Client/Project' from the filter drop down.
Find & Select the Item(s) you wish to propose:
- Select the item or items using the the checkbox labeled "Select Item"
- Click "Create Proposal" button
- The new Proposal should appear on screen.
- The 'Proposal Description' field is available for additional information, this will appear on your proposal listing page.
Viewing & Editing Proposals:
For more information about editing and viewing this proposal, click HERE.
Pro Tip: To easily create an invoice from the same proposal:
- Select the Client/Project from the drop-down menu at the top of the items screen
- Enter the proposal # in the search bar.
- Now you can select the individual items from the Proposal or simply click "Select All" and then click "Create Invoice". Click here for our help guide on Creating Invoices.
Tip: Don't forget, if you need to display or hide certain Proposal details, such as markup or other costs, be sure to check your Print Defaults settings HERE.