Studio Designer Account
Edit Employee Email Signature
How can I allow my employees the ability to customize their own default email signature?
A new feature in Studio Designer included in the March 2021 release allows a company to permit employees the ability to customize their own default email signature.
Note: This is the text that currently defaults to the bottom of the 'Message' field when sending emails. The 'Message' field can always be individually edited within the sharing screen when sending.
Enable Employee to edit email signature:
(Note: This task will be completed by an administrator with permissions to make employee setting changes.)
- Select 'Settings'
- Select 'My Employees'
- Select 'Edit' action for the employee you wish to allow.
- Scroll down to the 'Contacts' section.
- Check box 'Allow employee to override' next to the Email Signature dialog box.
- Save & Close
(Note: This task will be completed by the employee, who will now be able to override the default email signature.)
- Once logged into Studio Designer, the employee should select their 'Profile' by clicking on their name in the upper right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the profile page and find the 'Email Signature' dialog box.
- Enter your custom 'Email Signature'.
Note: As an administrator / company, if you do not wish to allow users to make edits to the default email signature, simply leave it unchecked. Enter an email signature of your choice if desired under 'Settings->My Employees'.