Studio Designer Account
Exporting a Report to Excel
Easily export any of your reports to an Excel spreadsheet file (*.xlxs).
- Go to 'Reports' and select the Report you would like to Export.
- Click the 'Export' button located on the bottom of the screen. Your report will be exported and saved in your downloads folder as an .xlsx file automatically.
- Client & Vendor Addresses
- Financial reports
- Any report found in the Report section.
- Go to Reports;
- Type in 'Address' in the search field;
- Select report '01 Addresses';
- Click the 'Export' button.
A file called '01 Addresses.xlsx will be automatically saved in your Downloads folder. The file will contain all of the data, in columns, that is visible in the report preview.
Tip: Any report can be exported into a spreadsheet file including Financial reports.