New features, platform improvements, and bug fixes.
> Studio Designer
Version 2.5.1 – Release January 2021
- New & Improved:
- Redesigned Signup page within Studio Designer to improve clarity of choice.
- Enhanced the Printing / PDF function for multiple Proposals, Purchase Orders, & Invoices. Now print multiple documents with the new ‘Print / PDF’ button located at the top of your listings. For example, simply select multiple Invoices and click ‘Print/PDF’.
- Improved the viewing experience of Interactive Documents on mobile devices.
- Improved the ‘Journal Entry’ page experience when posting a reoccurring journal entry.
- Improved the ‘Activities’ & ‘Time Billing’ page experience by adding the ability to filter your internal ‘Notes’. Notes are also now displayed as a column.
- Improved Purchase & Invoice filtering. You can now filter Purchase Orders & Invoices using a date range.
- You now can quickly remove your logo when emailing or printing Proposals, Purchase Orders, & Invoices.
- Improved Time Billing page experience. When selecting multiple invoices to preview, exiting the preview screen will not remove the check on selected records.
- Improved Item Status filtering. When filtering an item by ‘Item Status’, the color ‘White’ & no color set will be treated the same.
- Improved Money In features. Added a ‘Clear Balance To All’ button. When applying a deposit to multiple items, it may be necessary to clear the auto filled item amounts making it easier to adjust.
- Improved reports options. Made ‘Other Selling Cost’ & ‘Other Mark Up Amount’ available for reports. These can be found under the ‘Items Selling Costs’ section.
- Improved Address Contact creation. The Address ID will be automatically entered when adding a new contact person through Client or Vendor.
- Inventory category additions. Added several new category choices for Inventory
- Need more space for recording long or multiple tracking numbers? Increased the number of characters one can enter into the ‘Freight Tracking’ field within the ‘Items’ -> ‘Codes’ tab.
- Enhanced the filter options for ‘My Products’ & ‘My Inventory’ like the filter actions enabled for an ‘Item. Including a ‘Search All’ feature which will search all available fields at once.
- Enhanced the 1099 Report filter options to include the ability to isolate accounts reported.
- Rapid Resolutions:
- User is now able to choose a required account upon entering the ‘Sub Account of’ when creating a new Account within Chart of Accounts.
- Instances when entering amounts in excess of $999.00 caused payment errors within the ‘Amount To Pay’ field.
- Client ID can no longer be changed once an item is invoice to avoid potential accounts receivable errors.
- Bug Fixes:
- Certain instances of errors appearing in the ‘Code’ & ‘Sub Account Of’ fields when creating a new account.
- Instances when Studio Designer asks to save a second time upon exiting a Proposal.
- Mismatched Client codes when accessing the ‘AddressID’ via ‘Client’ & ‘Misc. Addresses’.
- Budget markup can be either a percent mark-up or flat rate mark up.
- Ability to allow editing of the Showroom/Manufacturer even if an Item has been ordered.
- Total hours displayed for Activities now reflects all entries, not just those visible on the page.
- On Proposals, under the Items tab, using the feature ‘Update the Selling Deposit percent all items’ now includes updating ‘Other Cost’.
- Rare instances when a GL entry would not be made when adding an invoice number to an Item prior to the initial save.
> Client Portal:
Version 2.1.6 – Release January 2021
- New & Improved:
- Minor improvements to the visual experience of the Client Portal.
- Bug Fixes:
- Instances when ‘Other Costs’ were not correctly reflected for the client within the client portal. (Don’t forget…‘Show Other Costs for Each Item’ must be activated in Settings->My Company->Report Defaults.)
- The mysterious dollar sign showing up in front of the quantity when viewing time billing invoices in the client portal.