New features, platform improvements, and bug fixes.
> Studio Designer
Version 2.5.0 – Release December 2020
- New & Improved:
- Changed the layout of the reconciliation screen back to the legacy version format.
- Users can no longer void a Time Billing Invoice that has a payment on it.
- An error message now displays when a user uploads a file with special characters on it.
- Added an active filter toggle on the Contact’s page.
- Added a new filter in Inventory called Available. This will only display Inventory items that have an available quantity > 0.
- Increased the expiration date for Pay Now links on documents from 7 to 30 days.
- Purchase Sales Tax 1 recalculates when a user changes an item’s purchase quantity or purchase unit cost and its tax rule = British VAT. If the user manually modifies Purchase Sales Tax 1, it will not update until they click save or save and close.
- Time Rates are now available for every user under Settings.
- Added functionality to the Contact’s page where users can create a contact and have them receive Client Portal/Interactive Documents notifications as well as pre-populate the contact’s email address when sharing a document.
- Bug Fixes & Rapid Resolutions:
- Printing checks will generate a PDF every time a designer goes to print. Users also can only print checks where the code equals print or printed.
- Loading issues with Report Builder and Safari 14.
- Cash Office account under Settings -> My Company will be selected when a user goes to make an office payment.
- Users can enter in hourly rates with decimals under Settings -> My Employees.
- Users can change the client and selling information of a cloned item immediately.
- If an employee email is left blank, the field no longer auto-populates with an empty bubble in the Copy To field when sharing a document.
- Uses company’s zip code can start with a 0.
- The values of the activity and employee column on the time billing preview screen now display correctly.
- PayPal entries were being doubled in the Pending Payments section of Money Out.
- Client and activity are saved when posting a reimbursable entry through Money Out.
- Tax Location and Tax Rule are displayed for non-billable entries in Time Billing.
- An Item’s Other Cost name can now be changed after the Other Cost has been created, but not invoiced.
- Users can no longer select Time Billing and Merchandise Invoices in the include extra invoice section under the email Invoice screen.
- Voided proposals, orders, and invoices no longer appear when sharing a document.
- An item’s image only appears on a document when it is set to visible for a client or vendor. Users can remove visibly enabled images when sharing a document, but they can’t add non-visible images.
> Client Portal:
Version 18.104.22.168 – Release December 2020
- Moved the total amounts to the bottom of the screen.
- Bug Fixes:
- Updated the Approve (Not Invoiced Deposit Balance) total as well as added a floor/ceiling to the calculation.
- The approval functionality in the client portal settings now works as expected.
- Other Cost is displayed within the proposal and invoice detail screen.
- Projects are now listed in alphabetical order.