Studio Designer Account
Advanced Topics: Accounting
A list of some advanced topics for accountants working throughout Studio Designer.
Key Features: Accounting (Advanced)
- REIMBURSABLE EXPENSES:
- Procedures for recording misc expenses that you'd like to pass onto your client. These frequently include things like FedEx, Travel, Tips, etc.
- PAYING WITH CLIENT FUNDS:
- Record a payment that went directly from your client to the vendor.
- Specify Only - Situations when business does not do the purchasing.
- JOURNAL ENTRIES:
- How and where to record a standard accounting journal entry.
- Reoccurring Journal Entries.
- TIME RATES:
- Setup default time rates so your client's billing rate defaults automatically as time billing entries are created.
- EDITING INVOICES:
- If an item is currently on an invoice, the some Item details cannot be edited. Learn how to remove, edit and add back items to invoices.
- CLIENT DISCOUNTS:
- Learn a few different ways to give clients discounts.
- Automate Client discounts.
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT:
- Enter Inventory Items
- Purchase Inventory, Multiple Component Inventory, Consignment Inventory
- Sell Inventory
- Return Inventory. Simple steps to return items to inventory when clients reject them.