Studio Designer Account
Pop Up Blockers
Allowing pop-ups from Studio Designer can help resolve issues with logging into Studio Capture.
Below are examples to allow pop-ups from Studio Designer within Chrome and Firefox for Windows. Each browser will be different and you can do an internet search for "Disable pop up blocker in xxxxxxxx" where xxxxxx represents your browser to find the instructions for your specific browser and version.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
or just for a particular site...
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked .
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups and redirects from "app.studiodesigner.com" Done
- Select Tools
- Select Options
- Select Content
- Select Exceptions beside the Block Pop Up Windows option.
Type "app.studiodesigner.com" into the box provided and select "Allow". Studio Designer will then be added to your Allowed Sites.