Proposals can be easily viewed and edited from the Proposal listing screen
Access the 'Proposal' listing by:
- Select 'Projects' from the left hand menu bar.
- Select 'Proposals'
- A listing of your proposals will be visible.
- Filter results to easily find and edit a proposal.
Proposal Listing Filter Options:
- Proposal #
- Enter Proposal # to list only a particular Proposal.
- Select a Client or Project name through the drop down menu to list all proposals related to a particular client or project.
- Proposal Date From & Proposal Date To
- Enter a date range to list all Proposals for a particular date range.
- Enter a distinct word that was entered to describe a particular Proposal or several Proposals.
- A check mark in this box will list only Active Proposals. Removing the check will list all Proposals that are inactive and active.
There are five viewing options for this listing:
- All – will list all proposals
- Not Approved – will list only unapproved proposals
- Approved – will list only all approved proposals
- Approved Deposit Due – will list only approved proposals with deposit balances
- All Deposit Due – will list approved and unapproved proposals with deposit balances
Click on the 'Proposal#' to edit
Four tab choices:
- View the Proposal, View, Edit, Delete Items from the Proposal
- Edit parts of the Proposal such as description, dates, special instructions.
- Items: Allows for a quick update to all items on the proposal. Applies the changes to the details of all items on the Proposal.
- Percent Complete- update the percent deposit requested.
- Quote Received Date
- CFA Approval Date
- Est Ship Date
- Date Shipping
- Date Received
- Date Delivered
- Expediting Date
- Allows internal notes & timestamp to be added.
Adding Items to you Proposal:
For more information about adding Items to an existing Proposal, click HERE.
TIP: Don't forget, if you need to display or hide certain Proposal details, such as markup or other costs, be sure to check your Print Defaults settings HERE.