Highlight Your Accounting and Project Management Skills and Stand Out in the Industry With Studio Designer Certifications.
Note: If you are interested in or are currently a part of our Studio Designer Consultant program and want to take the Certifications, please e-mail email@example.com to get started.
Become a certified expert in Studio Designer and let the industry know you're a pro at managing design projects and financial operations.
Studio Designer Project Management Certification
Designed for users who want to prove their ability to understand the principles of Project Management using Studio Designer.
Topics include: Items, My Company, Codes, Settings, and Addresses.
Studio Designer Accounting Certification
Geared towards the users who want to show the world they are experts in Accounting in Studio Designer.
Topics include: Advanced concepts of Money In and Money Out, Balance sheet, Bank Import, Reconciliation, Journal Entry, Close the Year, Financial Reports, Chart of Accounts, General Ledger, Deposits, and StudioPay.
Note: A Studio Designer Project Management Certification is required to take this exam.
- Certifications are required for people as individuals, but if a firm is a Gold/Platinum partner, any employee in that firm will also be a part of the Preferred Consultants program.
- Complete and pass the certification test.
- Passing test scores must be at 80% or above.
- The time allowed is 24 hours per test.
- Three retakes are available within a 30-day period.
- If the first test attempt and the subsequent retake of the test are both not passed, the test can be re-administered for the same fee.
- Sign up for the Certifications in our Learning Hub here.
- Once you’ve completed the exam, you’ll receive the test results within 48 business hours via email.
- Coming Soon: Receive an electronic certificate upon passing the exam and add it to your LinkedIn profile or your business website.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can Employers verify your Certifications?
Passing the certification exam enables you to represent yourself as a certified Studio Designer power user. Easily present your certifications to employers electronically or by printing them out. In addition, employers can verify your certifications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your full name and email address.
How much does the Certifications cost?
There is an exam fee required to earn the Novice and Expert certifications.
- Studio Designer Project Management Certification: $150.00
- Studio Designer Accounting Certification: $250.00
Save $50 on your exam fee and gain valuable benefits by bundling your certifications.
Have additional questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com.