This version includes access to StudioPay, our integrated payments platform. Read on to learn more about this exciting new feature. We've also got info on the latest improvements and fixes to Studio Designer.
StudioPay, the payments platform built for Interior Designers, is now available to all Designers.
StudioPay makes it easy to accept payments from your customers directly in Studio Designer. Your clients can pay you via Credit Card or ACH from your invoices, proposals, PDFs and interactive documents. This powerful tool will streamline your invoicing and reconciliation, and best of all—provide an easy payment experience for your clients.
All you'll need to do to begin enjoying our lower fees and higher processing limits is submit an application.
StudioPay features competitive fees, a simple sign-up process, and a robust suite of growing features tailored to the design business.
Your feedback, heard
We'll be adding a ton of new features and functionality to StudioPay in the coming months, and we want to hear from you during this period to design the best payments experience. If you'd like to share feedback on your experience, fill out this form and we'll make sure your feedback is reviewed by our team and considered for a future enhancement.
How do I apply?
To get started, you'll want to gather some basic information on your company as noted in our Quick Start Guide.
Once you have all of your information, log in to Studio Designer and go to Settings > My Company > Payment Defaults and click Create/Connect StudioPay Account to apply.
Our risk team will review your application and have you processing payments in no time.
To learn more about StudioPay, make sure to check out:
- Quick Start Guide – a guide that will walk you through the application and implementation process.
- Toolkit – all help resources pertaining to StudioPay, at your fingertips.
- StudioPay Dashboard Guide - explore Dashboard features, including Flagged Transactions, Sales & Refunds calendar, and more.
- FAQs – this article covers questions ranging from batching to password resets, and a whole lot more.
2.15.2 – 04/12/2023
- Purchase and Selling Sales Tax now appear in the History tab under Inventory Details.
- Designers can now set a custom subject line within Settings > My Company > Email section that applies to email sharing.
- Inventory has been added to the list of available Vendors in Item List filters.
- On the Reconciliation page, hitting the Tab key after selecting All will highlight the Reconcile button.
- On the Reconciliation page, a Hide Reconciled button has been added to hide entries that have already been reconciled, leaving only transactions that have yet to be reconciled visible.
- Designers using the Tab key in Money Out > Office Payments will now be re-directed to the Pay To dropdown after the Save & New button is clicked, allowing them to continue entering payments to be posted.
- When uploading a new image or attachment, dragging and dropping no longer causes any visual aberrations within the interface.
- Fixed an issue where some Designers received an alert when attempting to log in.
2.15.1 – 03/29/2023
- When a new Employee is added to a Design account, their temporary password shows clearly on the email sent.
- A Group Reimbursable Time Billing Rates checkbox now exists for all Sort By options in the Time Billing Invoice preview screen. When checked, all reimbursable entries on the Invoice will be rolled into one.
- When doing an Address or Contacts Import, all correct entries will import successfully; any incorrectly formatted fields on the .CSV Import file will not import and an error file will be generated showing what needs to be adjusted.
- Minor bug fixes.
2.15.0 – 03/15/2023
- Inactive Vendors no longer appear in the Item List Vendor dropdown filter.
- When a Designer shares a Spec Sheet or RFQ, the selected image size now applies to Items' Primary Image and Attachments within the shared Document. Selecting Default will apply the Form’s initial image constraints set within the Specify Data tab of each form.
- Designers are now able to clone individual Time Rates in the Settings > Time Rates section.
- When managing their Images & Attachments, Designers can now drag and drop images and attachments between folders.
- When managing their Images & Attachments, Designers can now search for individual files by file name.
- When managing their Images & Attachments, Designers can now rename folders that contain files.
- Minor bug fixes.